Hello everybody… I’ve been thinking about many different things lately and I don’t think I can organize them into a “post” so I will just write them as randomly as I think about them…
– (Looking at my clothes) WOW! Was I THAT BIG? I never realized it! I knew they were big clothes but they look huge all of a sudden!
– (checking the calories in chocolate chips) – 70 calories per tablespoon? WHAT??? How many chocolate chips in a tablespoon? like 7? -nervous laughter- incredible! NO WONDER I was obese!
– I never thought I would be able to do push-ups! And boy push-ups that is! I am only doing 8 in a row but… it feels amazing!
– I am toooo hungry right now!…
– (20 mins. later) THOSE tacos were amazing! and I don’t regret eating them… I sooo needed to eat! plus I am doing great!
– Monday July 9th: 178.8 pounds – see you next week scale!
– No change in my weight but I feel awesome and strong! 🙂
Thank you all for reading and for being patient with my blogging (or lack of it) lately… I’ve been crazy busy with the house, exercising, enjoying summer and my “cooking blog” (interesting) … Someone ordered cupcakes and a cake for a birthday party (for the 23th this month) and it seems more people want cakes from me… 🙂 So I have to set some prices, buy some ingredients and tools I need… it’s been really busy… But I am here and I keep going! 🙂
Blessings to all!
The Thin Lady Inside